Thursday, March 12, 2009

13 Mar

Funwork for the holiday.

1) Dinosaur Poem (Pls refer to NLB website and Eng TB Chpt 4 for reference)

2) IPW Booklet (Script P9-12) (Storyboard P14-17) (Math P18) (Science -research on a wild animal that your group agrees on) (Social Studie P 20-22) YOG (P28)
Pls remember to use pencil for your IPW booklet

3) NLB worksheets (Pls go to the NLB to finish the activities)

4) Newscutting (Graphic Organiser (4W, H, Good words or phrases) and opinions (At least 5 lines - In my opinion, I think, If I were there, He should)

5) A book review (Book jacket, Word Wall, 5 lines summary and 5 lines review about the book)

6) Math WB Pract 1 & 2

Have Fun!

11 comments:

  1. yeah soooooooooooooooooooo many......!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many homework plus chinese got about 10 liao siao

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont have time to do!Help!I going to die le!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo many ... i going to die liao larh.... haizz... i count total like got 14 lehh.. my friend not from this class have 20 leh... she say one ah! not my problem ah!! :P haizz... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat is the animal that we agreed on!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all.I have the ans.JUust merely guess lah.It took me 1hour to find leh.SIAN.CAnt relax.

    ReplyDelete