Thursday, February 12, 2009

13 Feb

Funwork
1) 5- day diary entry of either one of the insects (To be done on a foolscap paper)
  • fly
  • bee
  • ant
  • beetle
  • mosquito

You may refer to NLB website, Tumble library, diaries for reference

2) Journal

What would you like to be when you grow up? You can choose 3 occupations

3) Heuristics Booklet

Pg 9, 10,11,12,13,14,15,17, 18,29,31 & 32

4) Science Worksheet - Heat & Temperature Rev 1

In your free time, you might want to visit the following websites for Total Defence Day

http://www.nemation.sg

http://www.whatwillyoudefend.sg

31 comments:

  1. Today's science class was interesting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Happygirl, I am Adithya (Ferrari595)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi class monitor here! Do you think that there is so much homework?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kieron,there is really alot of homework.Adithya, you should check Yang Jin's website.It is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kieron i follow ur blog already...and hi adithya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kieron NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somebody please follow my blog IT'S SO COOL


    website:www.ferrariracer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok,i will.Notice:i will change my name after this comment to avoid misunderstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!Choco love here!Go to my blog now!Interesting facts are on my newest posts!www.magical-kitty.blogspot.com go now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many ppl misunderstand my name-they thought it was someone else. I'm Jenny plsI'm not Gin Xuan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sometimes also mistaken me as jenny!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who are you 1234??Tell me !Ice Cream is here!!I will not tell you hu is ice cream unless u tell me who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1234 is from 4.10 and is a girl.I think is Xenia or Jia Ying

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi
    my new blog is OoolalaooOyuting.blogspot.com
    pls visit

    ReplyDelete
  16. SURE?Areu sure 1234 is cherlyn.
    Possible ppl;Cherlyn,Xenia,Yu Jing,Izni,Shreya
    That is all i could think of.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that 1234 very sort of funny. May not be Cherlyn because she don't like~~like to buzz...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lolol by the way i still don't know who is 1234

    ReplyDelete